NEW BOOT CAMP DATES
October 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 30
November 4, 6, 11
(FREE TO MEMBERS)*
*members must collect a ticket at reception. non members pay instructor.
NEW MASTER CLASS DATE
DATES COMING SOON (09:45-12:00).
SPIN CLASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL
MEMBERS FREE UPTO 4 BIKES (TUESDAY & THURSDAY SESSIONS ONLY)
FOR TIMES AND COSTS USE THE BOOKING LINK BELOW.
Note for Ashton Gym Members Only.
- Spinning sessions that take place on Saturday and Sunday require you to make a payment of £5 for participation. All attendees are required to book online prior to attendance on your chosen date .The payment methods for attendance are located on online.
- Spinning sessions that take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are free to attend for Ashton on Mersey gym members.
- IMPORTANT- There are a limited number of Spinning seats that have been “Reserved” for Gym members only (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
- The number of “Reserved Spinning” seats total 4 seats.
- Reserved Spinning places are on a first booked basis.
- If you wish to participate in a Spinning session and there are no “Reserved Spinning” seats remaining then the standard fee for a 40 minute session is £5
How do I book a Spinning seat?
- Access the website of the Spinning provider: https://bookwhen/acorefit 2. Note all attendees are required to access to the online Booking System to secure Spinning seat.
- At present there is not a “Drop-in Option (This will be reviewed over Summer) 4. IMPORTANT – You are required to obtain a “Ticket” from the Front Desk to confirm you are a current Ashton on Mersey Gym Member (“Tickets” are not required if you are Spinning on Saturday or Sunday).
- Reception Staff do not have access to the Booking System in relation to Spinning.
- Reception Staff will provide a “Ticket” as detailed above (Point 4).
Who do I contact to discuss participation in Spinning?
Steve Gordon is providing a range of fitness and personal training at the Ashton on Mersey Gym.
“I provide a unique and diverse approach to personal fitness and development, the training and fitness I delivering is driven by the desire to deliver quality, change and personal wellness. If you want change, improve and experience real change contact me or drop into a session OR keep doing the same and expecting different outcomes”
Steve Gordon has been delivering fitness and development since 1995, having spent several years in the Armed Forces and progressing to deliver a range of fitness and Uniform Services courses at Trafford College. Steve has worked with hundreds of people across Manchester delivering his own style of fitness that guarantees results having worked at all the major fitness centres in South Manchester for many years.
If you want to improve your health, fitness and change your then contact Steve Gordon.
Acore Group Training
The Acore Group Training sessions are significantly different and more beneficial than the new fad of “Boot Camps”. Group Training is an opportunity to receive quality fitness training and development.
- Directed professional instruction and guidance
- Motivation and information
- Challenge your potential
- Change and improve your body
- Lose weight and gain fitness
Group Training (Suitable for all levels – Minimum 12 years old)
- Session Cost: £5.50
- Block book 5 sessions and only pay for 4: £22
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABE TO CUSTOMERS.